Friday, July 22, 2011

Family Fun Night


Tonight was family fun night at Grandpa's assisted living center. Since Kevin was at a Rangers game with Matt, Brock and I went with Nana and Papa.


It really was fun. There were lots of people there and there was also a man who played guitar and sang old songs. Brock really enjoyed clapping and watching the man play his guitar. They also had snacks and ice cream too. Brock ate a ton of little crackers.


I talked to Grandpa a little bit about what type of music he used to listen to. He said he like Johnny Cash, but Elvis was only ok. He told me about dancing jitterbug with Grandma at his fraternity parties in college. I bet those were fun times.


It was a nice way to spend the evening and I am sure we will be going back for more family fun nights in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment