Happy 4th of July! We had a great day swimming, eating and hanging out with family and friends. We spent most the day at Don and Judy's swimming.
I am so excited. For whatever reason, Brock has finally decided it is ok to sit in the baby float and wear his life vest! Yea! That makes this Momma feel a lot better. I don't know what his aversion to floatation devises was, but I am glad he is over it.
Here is the Dane family. Notice Ryder is wearing a hat. This is also something Brock refuses to do, but hey, guess I will choose my battles.
After a yummy smoked pork loin Don fixed, we came home to watch fireworks in our street. This little boy was worn out though from the fun day and he did not make it to fireworks. We took the monitor outside and watched him sleep peacefully while the fireworks were shot overhead. I am thankful he is a good sleeper.

No comments:
Post a Comment