Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun on the Farm

Brock is REALLY into tractors right now. I think they are just about his favorite thing in the whole wide world. Well, about a week ago my Mom and Dad got him a DVD all about John Deere tractors called "Fun on the Farm". In the last week he has probably watched it at least 15 times. He would watch it more if we let him. I feel like the music is becoming the soundtrack of our lives.


Sometimes he gets so excited that he has to watch while sitting on his riding tractor that Mimi and Pops got him.
I included this last picture just because I thought it was cute. He was showing me his belly button. He loves his belly button :)


Tooth alert: Brock now has his two upper molars in and the bottom two have started to break through this week (thus the several nights of having to give him Tylenol in the middle of the night). His upper left lateral incisor is also through and I suspect the right one will be soon to follow.
Also, he now has an electric tooth brush. He does pretty well using it, but sometimes puts up a fight when I try to brush his teeth first. Oh well, he is learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment