ver since we have come back from Wichita Falls, where Jimmy Kennedy showed Brock his tractors and mowers, Brock has been very into the riding lawn mower. He calls it a tractor. He begs to sit on it. Actually he is pretty good at climbing all the way up into the seat by himself. Sometimes Kevin will give him rides around the back yard. Today, Kevin needed to mow anyhow so he took Brock along. He sat very still the whole time. Front yard and back yard. He loves the "tractor"!
His second love in life is sweeping. If I leave the pantry door open for just a second he runs in and gets the broom out. Even the other day at McDonalds when he saw a lady sweeping he went up to her and just stared like, "I think it's my turn now." So funny.
And this is his new hobby. Coloring. Nanna bought him some really cool fat twistable crayons. I like him to do it in the high chair. Less mess that way.
Such simple requests really. Some day he will just be begging me to go out with his friends. I treasure these sweet toddler days.
No comments:
Post a Comment