Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday Night with Friends

I have been bad about blogging this week. Sorry. I have been pretty busy. In fact, I even worked an extra day this week :( But Brock has had lots of fun hanging out with his Daddy. In fact, yesterday Kevin took him to Toys R Us and bought Brock a bubble mower. He loves it.


Last night we had dinner with our friends Tony and Joy at their new house. It is beautiful! Brock loved their really big stair case. I showed him how to scoot down on his bottom, which he did many time while we were there.


After dinner we went outside and played with Ava's cool splash pad. Brock thought it was great! I agreed, because I didn't have to worry about him drowning in it. It's fun to see Brock play with other kids. Ava is just 10 weeks younger than Brock. She is not nearly as daring as Brock though. She is more of a prim and proper little girl. But she even got her hair wet finally after watching Brock slip and slide all over the splash pad. It was a nice Summer evening with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment